Accounting Manager - Valo Therapeutics Oy, Helsinki
Valo Therapeutics Oy is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for a new position in the company of Accounting Manager!
email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your cover letter and CV.
ValoTx is recognized as a leading innovator in the European Biotech / Immunotherapy space. We are seeking applicants who are dynamic, versatile and eager to solve problems with a small but agile and talented R&D team in Helsinki.
In this role, you will support ValoTx’s CFO and senior management with tasks such as daily accounting, invoice processing, financial management, project cost tracking, accounting software management, and financial statements (IFRS and Finnish GAAP).
If you already have previous experience in accounting and financial management, and you are passionate about a dynamic work environment and diverse work tasks, please read on.
At ValoTx, attitude and personability is important. ValoTx is a small, dynamic, ambitious, and collaborative team and we value our working atmosphere very highly.
You will be working in the office in Viikki with the majority of the Valo Therapeutics team. The official working language is English.
Please note that Fluent English is an essential requirement.
- An innovative and dynamic work environment
- An energetic team
- Opportunity to learn and develop, and progress in the role - It is anticipated that the right candidate would progress to a more senior accounting position within 12 months
Work tasks (mandatory)
- Accounting tasks e.g. preparation of the financial statements and the management of the financial statements to FAS and IFRS, consolidation spreadsheets, liaise with Auditors
- Financial administration e.g. invoicing, documentation, grant returns
- Financial software management
- Knowledge of bank reconciliations, payroll and VAT returns
The person we are looking for has
- An educational background suitable for the task
- Qualified, with previous experience in similar positions (+5 years)
- Experience with accounting software (e.g Xero or Quickbooks)
- An energetic attitude on starting new tasks, with the ability to deal with unexpected problems and new challenges head on
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent written and oral proficiency in Finnish and English
As an employee you are:
- Team oriented